A User's Guide to setting up BX8 on Ledger Nano S
For first-time users of Ledger Nano S, make sure it's properly configured by going to their website and following the steps necessary to set it up.
In this article, I'll walk you through a couple of approaches to properly setup a trustline so you can start transacting with the network using our BX8 tokens.
I. Using MyStellar.Tools
1) Go to https://mystellar.tools and click Wallet Login.
2) Select HW Wallet, then click Login.
3) Under Tools, click Manage Trustlines.
4) For the Anchor’s Domain field, enter bloomx.org then click the magnifying glass.
5) BX8 should show up. Click it, then press the Add button.
6) Transaction will flash on your Ledger Nano S. Confirm it says Add Trust and BX8 then press the right (checkmark) button.
7) You should now see BX8 listed as one of your trustlines.
II. Using Stellar Laboratory
1) Go to Stellar Laboratory — make sure you're on live network.
2) Enter your Ledger Nano S' stellar public key in the Source Account field.
3) Click Fetch next sequence number … button to generate a new sequence number.
4) Scroll down a bit and you should see the Operation Type panel. Make sure Change Trust option is selected.
5) Under the Asset panel, make sure the following details are selected or filled up:
a. Alphanumeric 4 is selected.
b. For Asset Code, use BX8.
c. For Issuer Account ID, use GBREQITO4CPNRE6PATLWJPH52YMJSNHKDSLEJTXRT2I76CPLLEBLOOMX.
6) Scroll down — Click the button labeled Sign in Transaction Signer.
7) Under the Signatures panel, click "Sign with Default BIP Path"
8) Scroll down and click the "Submit to Post Transaction endpoint" button.
9) After the above step, it should redirect you to a confirmation page. Click Submit.
10) You should see something similar to the image below — congratulations!