A User's Guide to setting up BX8 on Stellar Desktop Client
If you don't have this wallet installed, start by visiting their website at https://wallet.stellar.chat/ and download their app.
After setting up your account, let's move on to actually adding the trustline so you can start transacting using BX8.
1) Opening the app should give you a similar interface like the image shown below. Start by clicking Trust in the navigation bar.
2) Under the Manually add trust panel, enter the details as shown below:
a. For Asset Code, use BX8.
b. For Issuer Account ID, use GBREQITO4CPNRE6PATLWJPH52YMJSNHKDSLEJTXRT2I76CPLLEBLOOMX.
c. Leave the Amount field empty.
3) After finishing the instructions above, BX8 details should show up along with a button labeled Create trustline for BX8. Click it.
4) You should see the flash message as shown below after following the previous step.
5) Check your assets by navigating to Balance in the navigation bar. You should now see BX8 listed one of your assets.